Are you already an employee at RVH?
Internal applicants should log in to the intranet job posting page to view additional listings.
Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Complex Continuing Care
|Temporary, Part Time|
|$33.90 - $48.53 / hourly
• Demonstrated knowledge of gerontology and related skills and judgment.
• C.N.A. certification in Gerontological Nursing Practice an asset.
• Team leadership skills to effectively direct nursing staff and co-ordinate the interdisciplinary plan of patient care.
• Demonstrated effective skills in the provision of family support integral to provide client-centered care.
• Leadership skills in patient care planning conferences based on current best practices of related fields, e.g. Palliative Care.
• Ability to assess patient/family needs in a Minimum Data Set (MDS) framework and direct staff in documenting within these standards.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
• C.P.R. and I.V. Certification
• P.I.E.C.E.S. and Gentle Persuasive Approach [GPA] training is preferred
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR documentation purposes
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com
RVH is an approved employer of the CNO Supervised Practice Experience Partnership program. SPEP-eligible Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) are welcome to apply.