High School Students
- Are you a co-op teacher or placement coordinator? We regularly host co-op students in many different units and departments across the hospital. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- RVH hosts Take your Kid to Work day every year for Grade 9 students!
- Are you a teacher looking for a speaker to come to your class and talk about career opportunities? Reach out to us and we’d be glad to help.
Take Your Kids To Work, November 2022
Post-Secondary Clinical Placements
- We have long-standing partnerships with most post-secondary institutions in our area and the province to host students of all disciplines: nursing (RN and RPN), medical imaging, physiotherapy, and more.
- All students are paired with experienced preceptors invested in your success, with engaged managers – everyone around you is always available to answer questions & support you in your learning.
- Full time, part time or casual positions may be available to you after you graduate – please speak with your manager for more information and to see what hiring incentives are available to you.
Are you a student, returning to school in the fall, looking for a summer job? RVH employs a number of summer students each year in many clinical, support and corporate services departments. Check our job postings section for available openings – most summer jobs are posted by late January or February each year. If you are interested in a summer job but don’t see any positions available, reach out to us.
We offer bridging positions for consolidation students who are waiting for their temporary license. Start earning income while firming up your skills. Contact us for more information. (email@example.com)