RVH will not tolerate any form of violent, abusive or aggressive behaviour.
- We are committed to providing a safe, secure and respectful environment for our patients, staff and visitors.
- Our staff has the right to work in a violence-free workplace.
- Our patients have the right to receive care in a therapeutic environment.
RVH is committed to providing an atmosphere of quality and safety for our patients and our staff. The Hospital has implemented many patient safety initiatives and continually looks for new opportunities for improvement.
Patient Safety is a priority at Renfrew Victoria Hospital. It is one of our quadrants that make up our Quality Framework.
- Appropriate (effective and efficient)
RVH strives to create a Patient Safety Culture that features:
- Acknowledgement of the high risk and error-prone natue of health care activities.
- A blame free environment where individuals are able to report errors and close calls without fear of reprimand or punishment
- An expectation of collaboration to seek solutions and create action plans
- A willingness on the part of the organization to divert resources for addressing safety concerns
patient safety institute
Click here to visit the my hospital care Website.