Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Permanent, Part Time|
|$23.36 - $24.09 / hourly
(includes Sleep Products Retail Store, Sleep Laboratory and Related Services)
• Graduate of an approved Office Administration Program and/or current experience in providing secretarial support in a health care environment essential.
• Medical terminology certificate essential.
• Medical Transcription certificate or equivalent essential.
• Demonstrated computer skills and working experience in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, and EPIC essential.
• Working knowledge of electronic patient scheduling essential.
• SAGE Accounting or similar accounting software experience preferred.
• Working experience with CPAP downloading software preferred.
• Experience working in a retail environment including shipping, receiving, and inventory management an asset.
• Well-developed organizational skills and excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as a team member.
• Ability to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to work all shifts occurring on posted schedules.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com