Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Regional Hemodialysis Program, Pembroke & Renfrew
|Permanent, Part Time, Type 2|
|$33.90 - $48.53 / hourly
This is your opportunity to join our nursing team on a Permanent, Part Time basis! This is a Type II scheduling commitment, which means the Registered Nurse will be scheduled to work two (2) 7.5 hour shifts of either Days or Evenings or Days and Nights, OR two (2) extended tours of 11.25 hour shifts of Days and Nights per month. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Regional Hemodialysis Program (Renfrew and Pembroke sites) on a permanent, flexible arrangement.
• Successful completion of Hospital-based Nephrology Nursing Program and experience in hospital based hemodialysis.
• Minimum 2 years Medical/Surgical nursing experience and experience with patients with chronic illness.
• Technical Competence and I.V. Certification.
• Current Certification in BCLS.
• Excellent assessment skills and well developed interpersonal skills.
• CNA (C.Neph.) certification an asset.
• Experience in primary nursing environment.
• Formal patient education experience in a structured program.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
• Bilingualism an asset.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com