Back to Job Opportunities
Team Leader/Vascular Access/Peritoneal Dialysis/MCKC Nurse
Job Posting Number:
|Regional Nephrology Program
|Temporary, Full Time|
|$33.56 - $48.05 / hourly
• Current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Successful completion of Hospital-based Nephrology Nursing Program
• Minimum 2 years current experience in hospital based hemodialysis program.
• Current experience in Peritoneal Dialysis and Kidney Care Clinic
• Current knowledge and experience in the management of vascular access in hemodialysis
• Demonstrates the ability to act as a team leader to support the clinical practice and the day-to-day function of the Regional Nephrology Program
• Must hold a valid Ontario driver’s license and have use of a vehicle
• Current Certification in BCLS.
• Excellent assessment skills and well developed interpersonal skills.
• CNA (C.Neph.) certification required.
• Formal patient education experience in a structured program.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR documentation purposes
• Bilingualism an asset.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com