Are you already an employee at RVH?
Internal applicants should log in to the intranet job posting page to view additional listings.
Back to Job Opportunities
Environmental Support Worker
Job Posting Number:
|$21.52 – $22.39 / hourly
- Knowledge of, and recent relevant experience in, general cleaning procedures required.
- Ability to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
- Ability to ensure proper procedures and safety rules are followed and infection control standards are met.
- Must be able to handle average to heavy weight materials (i.e. wet linen often weighs 45 lbs.)
- Must work with equipment requiring moderate physical effort.
- Must work at tasks requiring continuous physical activity including lifting, pushing, walking, reaching (including over your head), climbing (ladders, scaffolds) carrying and bending.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com
RVH is an approved employer of the CNO Supervised Practice Experience Partnership program. SPEP-eligible Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) are welcome to apply.