Renfrew Victoria Hospital is a 55 bed, fully accredited facility, offering, surgical, medical, and complex continuing care. Special in‐patient services include a Special Care Unit, Palliative Care, and Pastoral Care. The hospital has an extensive ambulatory care program with over 30,000 emergency and clinic visits per year. RVH has been designated by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care as the Regional Centre for Renfrew County Nephrology Services. As such a 20‐station hemodialysis unit is located at RVH, a 6‐ station satellite hemodialysis unit is located at the St. Francis Memorial Hospital in Barry’s Bay and a 6‐ station unit at the Pembroke Regional Hospital. Pre‐dialysis care clinics are also offered.
The hospital is located on the campus of the Renfrew and Area Health Services Village which consists of Renfrew Victoria Hospital, Renfrew Hospice, Bonnechere Manor Long Term Care facility, Quail Creek Long term Care facility, Addictions Services, Ottawa Valley Physio, Renfrew Family Chiropractic Centre, Dynacare Laboratories, the regional 911 Communications centre and three professionals clinics. Located just 45 minutes west of downtown Ottawa, our hospital’s location in the Town of Renfrew, offers the best of small-town living with easy access to urban amenities.
Collegiality amongst physicians, nurses, administration and staff make the Renfrew Victoria Hospital a wonderful place to work. Renfrew and the surrounding communities offer a beautiful and affordable rural life style within a 45 minute drive to Ottawa.
What we offer:
Join our Physiotherapy team at RVH where we are Growing Forward and Building Care!
- Reasonable workload and hours
- Managers are visible, available and actively involved
- Education fund (up to $800 per year)
- Staff Gym and Wellness Program
- Electronic Medical Records (EPIC)
- Employee Recognition Events
- Competitive Health & Dental benefits
- Generous Pension Plan
• Must be licensed to practice physiotherapy in the Province of Ontario with the Ontario College of Physiotherapists and eligible for membership with the C.P.A.
• Ability to provide assessment, treatment and education to both inpatients and outpatients in a variety of programs.
• Previous experience in a hospital setting and/or team environment is preferable.
• Organizational competence and ability to work independently.
• Ability to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR documentation purposes.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.