Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Permanent, Part Time|
Hours: Hours as per schedule
Salary: $34.11 - $47.26 / hourly
Qualifications: • Must be licensed to practice physiotherapy in the Province of Ontario with the Ontario College of Physiotherapists and eligible for membership with the C.P.A.
• Ability to provide assessment, treatment and education to both inpatients and outpatients in a variety of programs.
• Previous experience in a hospital setting and/or team environment is preferable.
• Organizational competence and ability to work independently.
• Ability to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR documentation purposes.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
Start Date: To be determined.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14th, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.