Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|ER/ Ambulatory Care
|Temporary, Part Time|
|$23.23 - $24.09 / hourly
• Graduate of an approved Office Administration Program and/or current experience in providing secretarial support in a health care environment essential
• Medical terminology certificate essential
• Computer skills and demonstrated knowledge of computer applications used in a hospital setting essential
• Knowledge of patient scheduling essential
• Demonstrated keyboarding activity essential
• Completion of Ward Clerk Program or equivalent an asset
• Well-developed organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as a team member
• Ability to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and to work all shifts occurring on posted schedules
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.