Our staff love working at RVH.
We all share the same purpose – to provide the best possible health care experience for our patients and their families.
Are you already an employee at RVH?
Internal applicants should log in to the intranet job posting page to view additional listings.
If you are looking for a different position that isn’t posted here, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for other opportunities that come up.
Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Respiratory Therapy & Sleep Program
|Permanent, Full Time|
Posting Number: 23-83
Date: November 6, 2023
Vacancy & Classification: Respiratory Therapist
Permanent Full Time - Float, Respiratory Therapy & Sleep Program
Hours: Days, Nights, Weekends*
Salary: Under Review
• Graduate of a recognized college with an accredited program in Respiratory Therapy required.
• Current registration with the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario required.
• Competency in all therapeutic modalities relating to Respiratory Therapy.
• Previous experience as a Respiratory Therapist in a hospital setting preferred.
• Working experience as a Polysomnographic Technician/Technologist in a Sleep Laboratory preferred.
• Current registration with BRPT preferred.
• BCLS Certification required.
• ACLS/PALS/NRP certification preferred.
• Strong analytical skills required.
• Working knowledge of computers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as a team member, and within the physical demands of the work area.
• Bilingualism an asset.
Start Date: To be determined.
Application Deadline: Monday May 6, 2024 at 4:00 p.m.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com
RVH is an approved employer of the CNO Supervised Practice Experience Partnership program. SPEP-eligible Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) are welcome to apply.