Our staff love working at RVH.
We all share the same purpose – to provide the best possible health care experience for our patients and their families.
Are you already an employee at RVH?
Internal applicants should log in to the intranet job posting page to view additional listings.
If you are looking for a different position that isn’t posted here, send your CV to email@example.com to be considered for other opportunities that come up.
Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|$25.23 - $26.13
Posting Number: 23-33
Date: August 23, 2023
Vacancy & Classification: Medical Secretary
Hours: Tours as per schedule (days, evenings, nights, weekends*)
Salary: $25.23 - $26.13 / hourly
• Graduate of an approved Office Administration Medical Program or current experience in providing secretarial support in a health care environment essential.
• Medical Terminology certificate essential.
• Typing Speed of 50 WPM, essential.
• Computer skills and demonstrated working knowledge of computer applications used within the Hospital essential
• Knowledge of patient scheduling essential.
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a fast-paced environment with interruptions.
• Demonstrated organization, customer service and communication skills.
• Physically able to perform the duties within the physical demands of the work area.
Start Date: To be determined
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com
RVH is an approved employer of the CNO Supervised Practice Experience Partnership program. SPEP-eligible Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) are welcome to apply.