Back to Job Opportunities
Registered Nurse - Float
Job Posting Number:
|Temporary, Part Time|
|$33.90 - $48.53/hourly
Tours as per schedule (days, evenings, nights, weekends*)
*Refer to Article N (Floating) of the ONA Local Agreement for guidelines regarding float positions and patient transfer.
• Experience with Adult Medical & Surgical Care essential.
• I.V. Certification preferred.
• Competency and ability to work in Special Care Unit required.
• Experience in care of critically ill patients.
• Current competence in Cardiac Monitoring Skills.
• Current A.C.L.S. certification required.
• CNAC Certification in Medical Surgical or Critical Care Nursing preferred.
• Current Certification in C.P.R. at Basic Rescuer Level or equivalent required.
• Coronary Care/Cardiac Management Course required.
• Experience in Geriatric Assessment preferred.
• Skills in Patient Education.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
• Team leadership skills an asset.
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR documentation purposes
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com