Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Permanent, Full Time|
|$33.90 - $48.53/hourly
• Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Current Certificate in BCLS
• Two years clinical experience in acute care services i.e., Medical/Surgical
• Excellent health assessment skills
• Sound oral / written communication skills
• Sound organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of concentration in a busy working environment
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area
• de Souza Provincial Standardized Chemotherapy and Biotherapy certification (annual recertification)
• Excellent IV skills and CVAD certification (annual recertification)
• Minimum two years recent Systemic Therapy administration experience
• Sound knowledge of CNO Standards of Nursing Practice, CANO standards
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
• Experience participating on committees (internal and external)
• Current membership in professional association (RNAO, CANO, etc)
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR documentation purposes.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com