Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|$25.56 - $27.81 / hourly
• Completion of a recognized Physiotherapy Assistant Program.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in the context of a team environment as per established protocols.
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR documentation purposes.
• Possession of CPR training an asset.
• Physically able to perform the duties within the physical demands of the work area: constant standing and/or walking, occasional heavy physical effort required such as lifting patients.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.