Are you already an employee at RVH?
Internal applicants should log in to the intranet job posting page to view additional listings.
Back to Job Opportunities
Maintenance Worker II
Job Posting Number:
|Physical Plant & Grounds
|Permanent, Full Time|
Posting Number: 22-62
Date: May 27, 2022
Vacancy & Classification: Maintenance Worker II (Permanent, Full Time)
Physical Plant & Grounds
Hours: Tours as per schedule (days, evenings, weekends, on-call*)
Salary: $26.31 – $27.28 / hourly
Qualifications: • Licensed trade certificate in electrical, plumbing, stationary engineer, carpentry, HVAC or similar.
• Completion of a relevant College diploma program.
• Able to follow technical instructions, blueprints and detailed specifications.
• Leadership and mentoring skills to support team members in acquiring knowledge and skills to support the efficient operation of the department.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite including email and outlook calendar.
• Mechanical aptitude necessary for emergency repairs to critical equipment
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational and communication skills required.
• Ability to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
• Ability to work all shifts occurring on posted schedules including on-call.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com
RVH is an approved employer of the CNO Supervised Practice Experience Partnership program. SPEP-eligible Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) are welcome to apply.