Back to Job Opportunities
Personal Support Worker
Job Posting Number:
|Assisted Living Program
|$21.92 - $23.03 / hourly (plus $1.50 Assisted Living Premium)
• Completion of an approved Personal Support Worker Program required.
• Community experience preferred.
• Current certification in C.P.R. or B.C.L.S. (level ‘C’) required.
• Knowledge of body mechanics and safe lift & transfer practices required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Ability to work and provide care within a team environment according to the established care plan.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
• Must hold a valid driver’s license and use of a vehicle.
• Contingent upon receipt of Vulnerable Sector Check completed within the past six months.
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR documentation purposes.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com