Our staff love working at RVH.
We all share the same purpose – to provide the best possible health care experience for our patients and their families.
Are you already an employee at RVH?
Internal applicants should log in to the intranet job posting page to view additional listings.
If you are looking for a different position that isn’t posted here, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for other opportunities that come up.
Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|$23.35 - $24.29
Posting Number: 23-75
Date: August 30, 2023
Vacancy & Classification: Kitchen Assistant, Casual
Hours: Tours as per schedule
Salary: $23.35 - $24.29 / hourly
• Knowledge of and relevant prior experience in general dietary procedures and routines.
• Customer service skills and experience working with the public essential.
• Experience working with cash register preferred.
• Experience with salad/sandwich preparation and food garnishing preferred.
• Previous experience in an institutional kitchen preferred.
• Current Food Handler Training Certificate essential.
• Ability to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment within scheduled time restrictions.
• Collects dietary report from nursing units, updates patient diet information in Synergy, prints and organizes meal tickets and menus before each meal.
Start Date: To be determined
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com
RVH is an approved employer of the CNO Supervised Practice Experience Partnership program. SPEP-eligible Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) are welcome to apply.