Our staff love working at RVH.
We all share the same purpose – to provide the best possible health care experience for our patients and their families.
Are you already an employee at RVH?
Internal applicants should log in to the intranet job posting page to view additional listings.
If you are looking for a different position that isn’t posted here, send your CV to email@example.com to be considered for other opportunities that come up.
Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|OR/ Recovery Room/ Surgical Daycare
|Permanent, Part Time|
|$34.24 - $49.02
Posting Number: 22-86(b)
Vacancy & Classification: Registered Nurse: Operating Room / Recovery Room / Surgical Daycare
Permanent, Part Time
Hours: Tours as per schedule, including on call coverage
Salary: $34.24- $49.02 hourly
• Current certificate of competence with the College of Nurses
• Minimum two (2) years’ recent experience in Perioperative Nursing
• Perioperative Nursing education essential
• Proficient I.V. skills
• Endoscopy experience an asset
• Sound knowledge of CNO, ORNAC, and CSA Standards of Practice
• Current certification in C.P.R. and A.C.L.S
• Competency in Cardiac Monitoring skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Canadian Nurses Association CPN(C) an asset
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
• Demonstrated ability to use a computer for EHR documentation purposes
Start Date: To be determined
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com
RVH is an approved employer of the CNO Supervised Practice Experience Partnership program. SPEP-eligible Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) are welcome to apply.