Our Staff love working at RVH.
- All staff at RVH are eligible for up to $800 in education bursaries every year.
- Supportive, experienced managers are visible, available, and actively involved.
- Training opportunities for specialty areas.
- Modern EMR (EPIC) - full training provided!
- On site, modern gym open 24/7
- Participate in or enjoy regular staff appreciation and wellness activities, like free yoga, lunches, treats, and more.
- Just 45 minutes away from Ottawa.
- All nurses at RVH are ALSO eligible to apply for the Frances Wilson bursary for education, which provides tens of thousands of dollars of educational grants to our nurses each year.
- Receive up to $20,000 in Canada Student Loan Forgiveness for eligible new grads.
Are you already an employee at RVH?
Internal applicants should log in to the intranet job posting page to view additional listings.
Back to Job Opportunities
Maintenance Worker I
Job Posting Number:
|Physical Plant & Grounds
|Permanent, Part Time|
Posting Number: 22-61
Date: May 27, 2022
Vacancy & Classification: Maintenance Worker I
Permanent, Part Time
Hours: Tours as per schedule (days, evenings, weekends*)
Salary: $24.06 - $24.71 / hourly
Qualifications: • Knowledge of and recent relevant experience in general maintenance in the areas of plumbing, electrical mechanical systems, general carpentry, painting/dry-walling.
• Working knowledge of WorxHub.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite including email and outlook calendar.
• Working knowledge of BAS & controls.
• Licensed trade certificate an asset.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational and communication skills required.
• Ability to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
• Ability to work all shifts occurring on posted schedules.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com
RVH is an approved employer of the CNO Supervised Practice Experience Partnership program. SPEP-eligible Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) are welcome to apply.