Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Temporary, Part Time|
|$22.84 - $23.66 / hourly
• Graduate of an approved course in Materials Management through Ontario Public Buyers Association (OPBA), National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP), or Purchasing Management association of Canada (PMAC) would be an asset.
• Computer skills related to Microsoft Excel and knowledge of computerized inventory management system required.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and carry out various job functions within several departments, ensuring all deadlines are met in a timely fashion.
• Must be capable of sustained physical exertion (frequently handles heavy weight materials, up to 50 pounds, including reaching over head; lifting, pushing, pulling heavy materials throughout the Hospital; and, spending the majority of the day on feet.)
• Ability to work under stressful situations with frequent interruptions and make independent decisions.
• Must have good organizational and communication skills.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.