Back to Job Opportunities
Sonographer - Vascular
Job Posting Number:
|Permanent, Part Time|
|$32.36 - $44.67 / hourly
• Must have successfully completed or be registry eligible for the A.R.D.M.S. and/or Sonography Canada examination and obtain credentials as a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) and/or Canadian Registered Vascular Sonographer (CRVS) and remain a member in good standing.
• As of January 1, 2019 staff member must be registered with the CMRTO and remain a member in good standing.
• CPR certification.
• Must be familiar with the examination of various vascular repair techniques and the performance and interpretation of ankle-brachial (ABI) and toe-brachial indices (TBI).
• Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy and physiology.
• Working knowledge of equipment and computer/ancillary systems to acquire and process data for patient studies, modifying established techniques as required
• Ability to assess the need for additional views and ensure completeness of diagnostic procedure
• Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills required to work effectively with other members of healthcare team and patients
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com