Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Temporary, Full Time|
|Non-union rates applicable
We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Full Time Nursing Coordinator.
The Nursing Coordinator is responsible for the supervision of patient care as well as coordination of hospital resources to ensure proper staffing and utilization of hospital beds. He/she acts as resource for all departments, and functions in a leadership role after-hours.
• Current Certificate of Competence as a Registered Nurse (RN) from the College of Nurses of Ontario and the completion of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (or equivalent) degree
• Broad clinical skills and experience including Medical/Surgical and Emergency Room settings.
• ACLS, C.P.R. and I.V. Certifications.
• Excellent communication, organizational and team leadership skills to effectively direct staff and co-ordinate the interdisciplinary plan of patient care.
• Demonstrated effective skills in the provision of family support integral to provide client-centered care.
• Familiarity with a unionized setting and staffing practices will be considered strong assets.
• Nursing leadership courses or evidence of continuing learning an asset.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.