Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Temporary, Part Time|
|$26.47 - $30.53 / hourly
• Completion of a recognized Pharmacy Technician Program or equivalent.
• Registration as a Pharmacy Technician with the Ontario College of Pharmacists would be considered an asset.
• Experience working in a hospital environment.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft family of desktop applications.
• Working knowledge of EPIC hospital information system or other pharmacy automation software.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com