Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Temporary, Part Time|
|$33.90 - $48.53 / hourly
• Minimum two years recent Emergency Room experience essential.
• Knowledge of and working experience with CTAS.
• I.V. Certification.
• Current Certification in C.P.R. at Basic Rescuer Level.
• ACLS Certified.
• PALS Certification preferred
• Current competence in cardiac monitoring skills.
• Trauma Care or Emergency Nursing Course preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Sound organizational skills to work in fast-paced environment.
• Extensive experience with health assessment.
• Computer skills an asset.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR documentation purposes.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com