Back to Job Opportunities
Training Opportunity - 2 x RNs
Job Posting Number:
|Regional Hemodialysis Program
|$33.56 -$48.05 / hourly
An opportunity presently exists for two (2) Registered Nurses to be educated to work in the Regional Hemodialysis Program. Any RN who is interested in this opportunity, and who meets the qualifications listed below, is welcome to apply.
Your application should include a detailed listing of your qualifications and include copies of certificates as necessary.
Candidates meeting the position requirements will be selected for interview. The successful candidates will be provided with clinical and classroom orientation to the Dialysis Unit.
At the completion of this training, an opportunity for consolidation of skills will be provided in one of two (2) temporary, part time positions.
This training opportunity will be provided for a six (6) week period, beginning on a date to be determined.
• Current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
• Minimum two (2) years Medical/Surgical nursing experience.
• Current Certification in BCLS.
• Excellent assessment skills and well developed interpersonal skills.
• Experience with chronic disease management.
• Formal patient education experience in a structured program.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
• Bilingualism an asset.
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR purposes.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.