Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|$24.06 - $24.71 / hourly
The Maintenance Worker performs duties related to the minor repairs and maintenance of the Hospital’s electrical, plumbing and/or mechanical systems and equipment. Assigned work involves the application of trade skills depending upon the incumbent’s qualifications, the qualifications of other maintenance staff and operation requirements.
• Knowledge of and recent relevant experience in general maintenance in the areas of plumbing, electrical mechanical systems, general carpentry, painting/dry-walling.
• Working knowledge of Worxhub, or other work order management software
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite including email and outlook calendar.
• Working knowledge of BAS & controls
• Licensed trade certificate an asset.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational and communication skills required.
• Ability to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
• Ability to work all shifts occurring on posted schedules.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.