Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Temporary, Part Time|
|$26.47 - $30.53
The Renfrew Victoria Hospital (RVH) is a fully accredited facility located just 45 minutes west of Ottawa. Part of the Renfrew and Area Health Village, a multi-service regional health community, we support 450 staff with state-of-the-art equipment and offer surgical, medical and complex continuing care as well as an extensive ambulatory care program with over 30,000 emergency and clinic visits per year.
We are currently recruiting for a Temporary, Part Time Pharmacy Assistant for a tenure of 7 months with a possibility of extension.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified applicant who is willing to work in Renfrew.
• Completion of a recognized Pharmacy Technician Program or equivalent.
• Registration as a Pharmacy Technician with the Ontario College of Pharmacists would be considered an asset.
• Experience working in a hospital environment.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft family of desktop applications.
• Working knowledge of EPIC hospital information system or other pharmacy automation software.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.