Back to Job Opportunities
Registered Practical Nurse
Job Posting Number:
|Temporary, Full Time|
|$30.25 - $31.17 / hourly
• Medication certification.
• Asepsis certification.
• Current certificate of competence from College of Nurses of Ontario.
• Technical competence and good assessment skills.
• GPA and/or P.I.E.C.E.S Certification an asset.
• Current Certification in C.P.R. at Basic Rescuer Level (or equivalent).
• Previous Medical/Surgical experience and working with the elderly.
• Relevant experience with patients with chronic illness an asset.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
• Availability to work all shifts normally occurring on posted schedule as required.
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR documentation purposes
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.