Back to Job Opportunities
Team Leader/Vascular Access Nurse/RN
Job Posting Number:
|Regional Nephrology Program, Renfrew
|Temporary, Full Time|
|$33.56 - $48.05 / hourly
• Current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Successful completion of Hospital-based Nephrology Nursing Program
• Minimum 2 years current experience in hospital based hemodialysis program.
• Current knowledge and experience in the management of vascular access in hemodialysis
• Demonstrates the ability to act as a team leader to support the clinical practice and the day-to-day function of the Regional Nephrology Program
• Current Certification in BCLS.
• Excellent assessment skills and well developed interpersonal skills.
• CNA (C.Neph.) certification required.
• Formal patient education experience in a structured program.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
• Bilingualism an asset.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.