Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Permanent, Part Time|
|$21.52 - $22.39 / hourly
• Knowledge of and relevant prior experience in general dietary procedures and routines.
• Customer service skills and experience working with the public essential.
• Experience working with cash register preferred.
• Experience with salad/sandwich preparation and food garnishing preferred.
• Previous experience in an institutional kitchen preferred.
• Current Food Handler Training Certificate essential.
• Ability to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment within scheduled time restrictions.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.