Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|$22.84 - $23.66 / hourly
The cook prepares and cooks a large variety of foods in the quantities directed for patients and staff meals and performs other related duties.
Applicants should note that a Vulnerable Sector Check completed within the last six months is a mandatory requirement prior to starting in this position.
• Red Seal Cook Certification required.
• Food Handlers Certification Program required.
• Two year’s cooking experience in a Health Care setting preferred.
• Knowledge of and relevant prior experience in general dietary procedures, therapeutic diets and menu preparation.
• Organizational abilities.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Knowledge of and relevant experience with computer systems an asset.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.