Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Permanent, Part Time|
|$33.56 - $48.05 / hourly
• Successful completion of Hospital-based Nephrology Nursing Program and experience in hospital based hemodialysis.
• Minimum 2 years Medical/Surgical nursing experience and experience with patients with chronic illness.
• Technical Competence and I.V. Certification.
• Current Certification in BCLS.
• Excellent assessment skills and well developed interpersonal skills.
• CNA (C.Neph.) certification an asset.
• Experience in primary nursing environment.
• Formal patient education experience in a structured program.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
• Bilingualism an asset.
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR purposes.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.