Back to Job Opportunities
Health Records Technician (Accredited)
Job Posting Number:
|Permanent, Full Time|
|$24.80 - $28.54 / hourly
• Graduate of a community college course in Health Information Management or equivalent.
• Current registration with CHIMA (Canadian Health Information Management Association).
• Previous experience coding and abstracting with ICD-10-CA and CCI essential.
• Knowledge of hospital ADT system(s), dictation system(s), and report generators.
• Medical terminology essential.
• Knowledge of and relevant prior experience with word processing.
• Typing ability of at least 60 wpm essential.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to perform duties within the physical demands of the work area.
• Availability to work all shifts normally occurring on posted schedule as required.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.