Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Permanent, Part Time|
|$33.56 - $48.05 / hourly
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience in Perioperative Nursing
• Recent education/courses in Perioperative Nursing essential
• Recent I.V. experience required
• Endoscopy experience an asset
• Sound knowledge of CNO Standards of Nursing Practice, ORNAC Standards, and CSA Standards
• Experience in pre-op clinic setting
• Current certification in C.P.R. at Basic Rescuer Level
• ACLS certification required
• Current competence in Cardiac Monitoring skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Canadian Nurses Association CPN(C) an asset
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
• Demonstrated ability to use a computer for EHR documentation purposes
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires may
be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses as a pre-condition of employment. All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275.